Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Antoher Update on Mom

Kaitlyne and I went to see her Granny tonight. She looked good. Since they took her off the morphine she is more alert and makes sense most of the time. It is causing some pain however. Tonight she was in a quite a bit of pain. She had me get her nurse to give her some pain medicine through her port. She took something that was not nearly as strong as morphine. She was nauseated so then her nurse went to get some nausea medicine. Kait and I left around that time, I didn't want her to see her Granny like that. She looked good but was in poor spirits. She found out tonight that she has to have her port replaced again, if they can't get a blood return. If not they will do the surgery in the morning. Apparently they are now going to let her come? Don't ask me what going on, I am just relaying the messages given to me! So having the port replaced means she can't come home in the morning. She will be able to come home tomorrow if she does well and alert after her surgery. My Dad and I appreciate all of your prayers, calls and e mails checking on her and offering to help and visit her. Love you all, Amber

11 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 6:38 AM , Blogger jel said...

Morning Amber,

thank you for for letting us know about your mom!

huggs

 
At January 16, 2008 at 7:03 AM , Blogger donna said...

Hi Amber...
Thank you for the update...I continue to pray for her...and that she is home soon

blessings
donna

 
At January 16, 2008 at 7:48 AM , Blogger august032012 said...

My precious Am! I know this is hard but remember! LIFE!! I love you so much and adore you family. I will call you on Friday! Be encouraged...God has your Mom in the palm of HIS hands! Praying for strength for you and your Dad.

I love you!!
Lisa

 
At January 16, 2008 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Amrita said...

Thinking and praying for all of you.The Lord is near you.He loves you deeply.
Your sister Amrita from India

 
At January 16, 2008 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, Amber! I'm praying!

Love and Prayers,
LPP

 
At January 16, 2008 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Trish said...

Amber,
Just want you to know I am praying as always! Let us know if she had to have another surgery for the port, they sure have alot of trouble with the things!!!
Jesus, be with this precious family, give them strength and please do not let Arlene suffer.
Touch her now, In Jesus Name,
Amen Love you All!!!

 
At January 16, 2008 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Louise said...

Thanks for the update Amber.

 
At January 16, 2008 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Pat said...

We are here - praying, and sending hugs your way.

 
At January 17, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Terry said...

Still here for you all Amber...Love Terry

 
At January 17, 2008 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Mrs. Mac said...

Dear Amber ... hugs and prayers for you, your mom, and family during this difficult time.

 
At January 17, 2008 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Sara said...

we're here praying. let us now if you need ANYTHING. we love you so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home