Friday, August 24, 2007

Upside Down!

The last thing I fear being pregnant is the labor. After K the other two pretty much slid out. A couple of pushes and out they came. I felt great and didn't much look like I had delivered a baby (unlike after I had K ). I have said time and time again the delivery is not the hard part. I had an OB appointment this morning and the Dr. said Hudsyn is breech. During my last appointment another Dr. (I have five) thought she may be breech but didn't say much as she still had plenty of time to flip. My Dr. today is my favorite one, he did me a favor and induced Bell. He said to reschedule my next appointment to make it with him (instead of one of the other Doc's). He tells me she still can turn upside down but if she doesn't there is a procedure they can do at the Hospital. Apparently they would give me an epidural, pull her out of my pelvis, and rotate her until she is head down. There is still the chance she can turn back head up and I would have to have a c-section. But there is an even greater chance that it will either put me into labor or break my water which will also start labor. They will wait to do this procedure until I am 37 weeks. That is only three and a half weeks away. I am praying that she flips and things stay calm. We have a lot going on in the next few weeks. I would love to have her early and be out of my misery. But we have a bit going on. I am not so nervous that I'll have her in the next few weeks but that I will have to stay in the hospital for a couple days. So now I am nervous and excited all at once. I know God has everything in his control and it will all work out as he has planned! That is our day in a nut shell! Can't wait to see what happens in the next few weeks!

10 Comments:

At August 25, 2007 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Sara said...

flip hudsyn!

 
At August 25, 2007 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She will Flip!!!! She is just trying to get noticed with four kids she is learning early the one that makes the most noise gets the best attention. Just kidding!

 
At August 25, 2007 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i should warn you that mac was breech. i'm just sayin...

 
At August 25, 2007 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Thanks for the comfort Sara. I am now going to pray that she spends her younger years being nothing like Mac. I will go crazy with two that act like he did. Then again he turned out pretty good after he became a teenager. There has to be something said for your parenting that he made it to see these years!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

She will flip for sure.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Since her mother wears flip flops, she will flip. Makes sense - right? OK - maybe it doesn't ~ but fear not, we're all praying for you and checking out those tiny flip flops for baby Hudsyn for next summer!!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Kell said...

Madison was sideways until a 2 weeks before I had her, thankfully she flipped. Praying that Hudsyn will do the same!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Trish said...

Praying Hudsyn will flip!
Mandy was Posterior until I was in labor and I actually felt her roll
over just a few minutes before she was born.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Trish said...

Praying Hudsyn will flip!
Mandy was Posterior until I was in labor and I actually felt her roll
over just a few minutes before she was born.

 
At August 28, 2007 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Margie said...

I hope she flips, that procedure does not sound fun!

It's all God anyway, it was with Mac, it is with Phyllis, it will be with Hudsyn (and K, T, & Bell), and will continue on long after we're all gone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home