Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bell Bell

Bell Bell is starting to walk! We are all so excited!! Today she started walking from one side of the living room to the other. Exciting and sad all at the same time. She is, however, over 13 months old and walking 4 months later than T and 3 months later than K. She is a very relaxed girl and I love that about her! She has also gotten two new teeth this week! Bringing her total to six! Just a quick little update :} I haven't posted much lately because my laptop crashed and I don't really like using my desktop being that it is set up on a storage bin? We should man a hunt for a new desk!

8 Comments:

At July 20, 2007 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I'll be over to witness that walking and those two teeth today. When I left the other day she was only walking a couple of steps and then would sit down. She's such a doll! Love you all!

 
At July 20, 2007 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Debra said...

Dad and I are looking forward to seeing this milestone next week.

 
At July 20, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

We can't wait to see you guys next week!

 
At July 20, 2007 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Margie said...

congratulations!!

If you need an desk, we have an old one, all wood, cherry in color. it's a hand-me-down, but it's got character. If you want to come look at it, send me an email.

 
At July 20, 2007 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Terry said...

Dear Amber...I have never been to Amber land before but I thought I better come here and ask you if you can forgive me for swiping that nice picture off of Arlene's site and putting it on my own!
She is such a great lady and we all love her to pieces since Sara introduced us to her.
I figured that anybody visiting my site would just slip over and give her their best wishes!!

My though, she doesn't look a day over 80...Ha!! And you say she is 95 hee hee!!!

 
At July 21, 2007 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Sara said...

i am going to have to ride my pink bike over there and check this out for myself. love you all!

 
At July 24, 2007 at 7:45 PM , Blogger august032012 said...

oh yeah!!! walking and teeth...wow ..and what a doll baby! Congrats!!

Come see us soon! I would love to see your babies! =)

Love you!

 
At August 3, 2007 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

New post please! Give us some of your Godly wisdom for ladies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home