Monday, May 21, 2007

We are Having a......

Okay so we are back from our ultrasound appointment. I should first point out here that each time I have been pregnant God has been gracious to bless me with the sex of the baby that I really desired. This time was no different, it is the first thing that pops in my head every time I hear Psalms 37:4 . It is a one time only granting but it is the biggest thing I could ever hope for bigger than a house or business or car, it will always be my ever present reminder that God cares about my hearts desire. We are having a girl. We are all excited, I wanted a girl because Bella and her could share a room, I could pass down clothes, and they would be so close in age that they would grow up together sharing girly secrets. T had a fit when he found out we were having a girl, he slithered out of his chair and started whining I don't like grills (girls). We were laughing so hard. By the time we were leaving the office he had decided that he liked her a tiny bit, and within five minutes in the car he loved her. I think he is more excited than the rest of us.

11 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Sara said...

hooray! what will her name be? sooooo exciting!

 
At May 21, 2007 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Her name will be Hudson La Ren!!!

 
At May 21, 2007 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

We changed the spelling to Hudsen LaRen.

 
At May 22, 2007 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Pat said...

A yummy baby girl - how wonderful!
This makes T such an important brother and protector of all things feminine in his house! I think he's up for the task!

 
At May 22, 2007 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Margie said...

I love girls, I love boys. I like them all!!

Congratulations!! cute name, how did you come up with it?

 
At May 22, 2007 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Congratulations to you! Hurray. Congratulations to us too! We are excited, as always when a new little creation of God is being formed! Hudsen, we are praying for your formation and birthing process to be flawless and your life to be a living testimony to Him! Granny & Gramps!

 
At May 22, 2007 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I don't really remember Margie, it's a name we have liked for about four years. I am going to have to ask Chad, now I'm curious. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

 
At May 22, 2007 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Sara said...

so we are definately not going with target? or tar'get? sad. but hudsen is cute too. ;)

 
At May 26, 2007 at 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited too! But Chad it is going to have to be...

Hudsyn La Ren Fultz

HA!

 
At June 2, 2007 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Sara said...

judging by the length of time between posts, i'm assuming hudsyn is starting harvard in the fall?

 
At June 2, 2007 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

You are funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home