Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pearly Whites!!!

Yesterday we took the kids to Famous Daves for dinner. We gave Bell some fries, she is a very ambitious eater. As a matter of fact we have not found one thing that she does not like. My other two are doing good to like one thing and have been like that since they started solid foods. Anyhow yesterday morning I noticed a little white bump on her lower gums. I kept checking it all day, nothing, nothing and nothing. While we were eating dinner she screamed and started shaking like she had been hurt really badly. I picked her up and looked her over, all fine. Then I noticed she was holding her fry and trying to eat it and crying every time she put it up to her gums. I checked and up had popped that little tiny tooth! I can't wait until it comes up enough to see. I will post 100 pictures as soon as you can actually see it. I am sure you are just as excited as I am!

12 Comments:

At March 31, 2007 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I'm excited!!
She's so cute, I can't wait for the 100 picutres of her tooth!

 
At March 31, 2007 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i am just as excited as you are! she's so pretty! i'm sure her tooth will be fabulous.

 
At April 1, 2007 at 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Her!

 
At April 1, 2007 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Even if she spits pop all over you?

 
At April 1, 2007 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Margie said...

you gotta teach her "show me your choppers" instead of the lame "let me see your teeth"

I'm excited!! i love baby pictures!

 
At April 1, 2007 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

That is great. I love it Margie!

 
At April 1, 2007 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

What a doll! Need I say more????

 
At April 2, 2007 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Pat said...

She reminds me of you, Arlene...she is a doll.

 
At April 2, 2007 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i got to see that tooth in person and it is fabulous!

 
At April 2, 2007 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I got bit by that tooth today! I haven't seen it yet, but it sure seems like it's gonna work well!

 
At April 3, 2007 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

LOL

 
At April 4, 2007 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Margie said...

what happened to those 100 pictures you promised???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home