Friday, March 9, 2007

The Love of Spring

What a beautiful day. I am getting anxious for spring. Today I felt quite a bit better. I woke up and my hubby made me breakfast. We had eggs and toast and orange juice. It was great. I am afraid that the o.j. didn't help my belly ache though. Chad sent me off for a nap. I woke up and we all went to the grocery store. It was so beautiful outside. It made me feel even better. We decided to grill. While Chad was grilling I went out and hung out with him for a few minutes. We both really enjoyed that time, it was special. Not just the weather or feeling normal again but the feeling of first falling in love. It was there for just a few seconds but it was so real and brought back a flood of memories. It left a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I am looking forward to spring coming and with it the end of my first trimester. It should be a rejuvinating time for our whole family. I love going to the park and the ice cream shop and taking long walks. I love swimming and the kids playscape and sand. Vacations in Tennessee and visiting my in-laws. I love their mountain home. It makes me feel closer to God, like everything is more simple there. I feel so peaceful. So happy. I am lookoing forward to all these things with the coming of spring. Do you have a favorite season? Any one thing that you look forward to with the upcoming warm weather?
See! The winter is past...
Song of Songs 2:11

3 Comments:

At March 10, 2007 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I love all seasons but winter - guess I live in the wrong state!

 
At March 10, 2007 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Me too! I like the snow on Christmas and that's it.

 
At March 11, 2007 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Now anyone that knows me knows I don't like snow, I guess it rubbed off on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home