Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sunny Days

Today was one of those can't get any better days! Kaitlynne came home today, then even better than that she had a half day. We didn't do anything but enjoy the beautiful weather. We took Tristin outside to play before his sister came home. When she got home they went out and played. A few minutes later Kaitlynne's friend from down the street came over. We took them to the park at their school across the street. They played there for an hour or longer then we all went for a walk. The kids loved the weather, I loved them out of the house. They added another girl to the mix. They played until the chicken on the barbie was ready. Then we all came in and ate dinner and talked about the day. They all took baths and are tucked snuggly in their beds! I love this life. I love being a mom and all the days of endless summer fun! I can't wait. I hate the school year. I love when all my kids are with me all day. Kaitlynne just found out that she gets to go to her friend Destiny's play this weekend. She can't wait, she loves Destiny and her theater performances. I am so excited for her, she is growing up but it's okay. I think God lets them grow up little bits at a time. I love how smart he is. Oh and did I mention that we got a good solid offer on out house today? If all is well then we could be moving in about 2-3 weeks. We are all excited. Psalms 30:5 ...Rejoicing comes in the morning

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Life is good, Am. Just keep on enjoying those babies. One day they will be like you are, grown up and married and on their own. It's kind of sad in one way, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so thankful that God has brought you the man you want and gave you a quiver full of kids! Hurray!

 
At March 14, 2007 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i so get you on this sister. i still anxiously await summer vacation and school holidays. you are so wise to know to cherish this gift. and see how God de-wearied you? praying for you and kaitlyn too. love you!

 
At March 14, 2007 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

You're so smart. I sometimes forget to count all my blessings, like being de-wearied. Kaitlynne is doing good she didn't have any problems all weekend. The best I made out of her talking in circles she had a fun time. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home