Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Movin' and a Shakin'

I haven't had a chance to post or comment much lately. We are in full move mode. As I write this I am trapped in my parents room. The carpet guy is right outside the door. We had to get new carpet for Bella to crawl around on. It's the same carpet that we had installed in our house just this past December just in a different color. We have just about finished the kids rooms, they just need crown molding and base boards. My house is another story. There is stuff everywhere. Our closing date is April 2nd. I am ready for the week to be over and to be settled in. The kids are excited, but restless. Anyhow I am going to wrap this up because I must go check on the carpet.

4 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Margie said...

I've been checking everyday... Good luck.

 
At March 28, 2007 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I've been checking too!
You were blessed to sell your home in this time of so many homes for sale and nothing selling. God is good!

 
At March 28, 2007 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I should be posting again by next Tuesday, I hope. I can't believe that it sold. I am so grateful.

 
At March 28, 2007 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Sara said...

good for you! i'm so happy this is happening for you! we can't wait for updates and pics, love you guys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home