Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Stripes!!!!

For Tristin's 3rd birthday my girlfriend Karen bought him some toys and a movie. The movie was Stripes. She bought it for him for a reason, Blockbuster was calling asking for the one we rented back. He loved it and watched it all the time. The movie is about a zebra who thinks he's a race horse. Apparantly today was Stripes birthday. We went to Outback for dinner with my parents. When we were done eating our waitress asked if we wanted dessert. We declined, being that we were stuffed. Tristin kept trying to get our waitresses attention, excuse me Miss, excuse me Miss, excuse me Miss....(her) yes honey I'm listening to you. (him) Um, today is Stripes birthday. (her) What did he say? (me) Oh, he said it's Stripes birthday (I explain the story of Stripes), don't worry I think he just trying to score dessert. We all have a good laugh and she leaves. About five minutes later they bring Stripes an ice cream sunday. Best thing that came out of the night was that in celebration of Stripes b-day my Dad bought us dinner (he was very impressed with T's skills)! So this post is a Happy Birthday to Stripes.

5 Comments:

At May 6, 2007 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Sara said...

happy b day stripes! we love you!

 
At May 7, 2007 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 7, 2007 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

he was so funny, i wish everyone could have been there to have heard him scam his way to free desert. btw, i don't remember him saying to stripes, a bite for you and a bite for me. once he got that desert, it was all about him!

 
At May 7, 2007 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my Tristin!!! Love Him!

 
At May 8, 2007 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I'm going to hang with Tristin from now on....anytime free desert is handed out, I want to be around!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home