Thursday, April 12, 2007

Be Still and Know!

The above picture shows our fun with playdough and my dining room table (that is a house, lake, swimming pool, swingset, hot tub and gazebo made by my hubby).
Well we are still in the process of moving. The closing date was supposed to be April 2nd now it is supposed to be Monday or Tuesday. We'll see. I am stuck in Limbo, I hate being stuck in limbo. We have no dining room table, love seat, chair, bed frames or box springs for the kids and no toys as we have already moved this stuff. It is very hard to have an organized meal with three kids with no table. I am a huge family meal person. Furthermore I am positive every meal should be eaten at a table in a civilized fashion. Chad has other opinions, so we eat pizza in the living room, the kids still eat at the table. All sense of order has slipped away. Daily routines gone, schedules out the window. Spaghetti dinner on the floor, come on now. That is just offensive. Did I mention our playdough has also moved without us? We play playdough at least once a day. How do families function without loads of playdough? Who knows. All of this is just talking about well, nothing.
I really wanted to say that over the last couple of weeks God has gently spoken to me and told me to be quiet more and listen to him speak. So this is what I've done. I haven't posted much as it is a form of blabbing. I have had to redefine who I am in Him and not in me. I can go for days with no real reflection. Maybe a small amount but not a huge portion. I will post more on this later. It is a cry for all of the women of the world working or not, mother or daughter. It is about who we are in God, who he created us to be for Him. I have been challenged on my thought process, the way I mother, the wife that I am, my joy and my peace. I have remembered things I have long though important and let go of. Not in my faith just in my daily routine, actually not much to do with faith at all just things that are "my job" or who I am. I will try to post each day on the things that God has laid on my heart.
P.S. Aid, if you are reading this where did you go? If you don't post soon I will be forced to call you.

7 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

Hey Am, Actually for some reason, I cannot log into blogger, Ive tried and tried. Ive reset my password and everything and It wont log me in. Im actually very irritated by this...can anyone help?? I have no idea what to do

 
At April 12, 2007 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Oh, you are so lucky I was about to call you. I am sure someone will see this and help you, I wouldn't know where to begin.

 
At April 12, 2007 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Sara said...

am, i will be checking in every day to read your heart!
aid; try refreshing...

 
At April 12, 2007 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Aid, ask Barry, he seems to know all, by the way, tell him I'm still waiting on instructions on uploading a picture.
Am- I was just about to leave a not so precious comment - I've really missed you. I can't wait to read what's on your heart. I did like your blabbering though.
Are you sure we're not related?

 
At April 13, 2007 at 12:41 AM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Sara says we are all related and I know she's right!

 
At April 13, 2007 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Sara said...

try building a table out of play dough.

 
At April 13, 2007 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Good thinking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home