Friday, May 18, 2007

Boy or Girl???

I am so excited!!! Next Monday is my ultrasound. I am finally at the half way mark! We will get to see our baby again. This time we are taking the kids, so they can see too. I hope that we get to find out the sex of the baby. I am ready to start buying things for this little one. I love being pregnant but this time it has been a little different. I was really sick in the beginning and now I am barely showing, this is not normal for me. I am usually huge by the time I find out. At our last doctor appointment she measured and said that the baby seems to be growing right on trac and the heart beat was good. I have gained 2 pounds and I'm supposed to have gained ten by now. I have never had a problem putting on wieght. Maybe taking it off but never putting it on! The doc mentioned that it could be from having three children at home and tending to them, come on they are kids I am not chasing them in a marathon. After all my concern I am still feeling like everything will be fine. I trust that this last baby is a gift from God and we have prayed for it since we found out. So I remain excited, I will take my children and mentally prepare myself for the reality of being a mother of four. That has still not set in. I am blessed to get to stay home with them while they are small and witness all lifes firsts. Reading Margie's blog made me remember what it is like to have to work twice as hard just to survive. I am glad that I have had that experience so I know how much to be thankful for now. Hold on Margie your day will come and it will be worth the wait.
Boy or Girl any guesses?

7 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Yes, my guess is that it will be a boy or girl!

 
At May 18, 2007 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Sara said...

how exciting! don't wait like a hundred years to update us!

 
At May 19, 2007 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I will post on Monday!

 
At May 19, 2007 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I bet one of my guesses will be right!

 
At May 19, 2007 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I don't know Pat but if you are right you could go into fortune telling after you retire. Kinda like a side job!

 
At May 20, 2007 at 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited I can't wait! If I had to guess it would be BOY!

 
At May 20, 2007 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Margie said...

my guess is that it will be healthy and loved. that's all that's important. Thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home