Sunday, June 10, 2007

Reba

The other night our neighbor came over to visit. He is a couple years younger than me, we grew up together. We got to talking about his dog and we remembered he used to have two. I asked what happened to Reba? She passed away but before her passing she lived out the following experience. The neighbor on the corner behind them stole her and sold her to a woman a couple of houses down. They looked all over for her only to have the sister of the woman who bought her come and tell them she heard that Reba was their dog. They then got her back. I had forgotten this story but I laughed so hard hearing it again. It's one of those stories that you think you dreamed as a kid but hear years later and it's twice as funny.

8 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Without a doubt it is funny now, but not so much when the crazy lady sold the dog to the neighbor.

 
At June 11, 2007 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Sara said...

ha!

 
At June 12, 2007 at 5:00 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

This makes me very happy that muffy never got out, or was at least secured by a very large privacy fence....I mean, who would have made dance for me!

 
At June 12, 2007 at 5:02 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

who would *I* have made dance for me.....sorry for the bad grammar....

 
At June 23, 2007 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with Reba but Poor little Muffy. I think everyone loved her. She should have been one of those dogs that had 9 lives or something. Amy was mentioning her Wednesday when she came over for prayer meeting and I said I thought I heard her barking earlier. Wow! That was wierd. Maybe she still wants to dance with you Aid.

 
At June 26, 2007 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Margie said...

how you holding up?

 
At June 28, 2007 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Pat said...

What's new? I hear your now Sara's neighbor!

 
At June 29, 2007 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Margie...I am holding up okay. I am a very unemotional person I try to take life one day at a time and believe that for the best possible outcome. Either that or I am numb, I am honestly not sure which.
Pat...I am her new neighbor, we are just getting settled. We got our cable and internet yesterday!!! I am so happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home