Thursday, August 16, 2007

ME!

1. I never wear shoes. I wear flip flops if I have to leave the house until there is snow on the ground.When I was little my Dad duct taped my shoes on my feet. I wear shoes no more now than I did then. 2. I love to clean. Love it, I am in my own world when I clean. 3. I have a very hard time sleeping if my house is not clean. 4. I use entirely too much butter in and on everything I cook. 5. I met and married my husband all in a span of about 7 months. 6. I love my husband to pieces, he is my best friend. 7. I organize everything, then reorganize it again for fun! 8. I like to be girly but lack the time. 9. I am having a baby in less than 8 weeks. (I put that one in writing just so I could believe it, it didn't help). 10. I check my online banking about one zillion times a day. 11. I am addicted to music. 12. I love to do our finances, I also read over bills and the days I have scheduled to pay them about a zillion times a day too! 13. I love to read. 14. I hate to go to sleep. 15. I would like to be a pre-school teacher and a hair dresser when I grow up. 16. I make a dessert almost every time my desert dish is empty. 17. I am finding that I like to cook! 18. As much as I love to clean I hate to do laundry. 19. I can no longer see my feet. 20. Most importantly I am a child of God and I love to be in his presence. Enough about me what about you?

7 Comments:

At August 17, 2007 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I think that we are the only two people in the whole world that clean as a way to relax! We are way too much alike that is scary!!!!

 
At August 17, 2007 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Margie said...

that was great, and add me to relax/clean thing.

 
At August 17, 2007 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Sara said...

come to my house. you'll be so "relaxed" you'll be in a coma.

 
At August 17, 2007 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Trish said...

I can't wait til tomorrow, have the day to myself and will turn on my music and CLEAN! I love it too!

Taking care of my home is so relaxing, but the best is when you
have everything sparkling, light a candle, have a cup of coffee, it feels like - Pure Bliss!

 
At August 17, 2007 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I couldn't agree more Pat. That is my dream day. So blessed are we to be able to have the opportunity to be homemakers.

 
At August 23, 2007 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Becky said...

that's alot about you!
all wonderful

 
At August 27, 2007 at 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DID NOT! I used electricial tape not duct tape! Only because I couldn't find the duct tape.


DAD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home