Friday, October 12, 2007

Update!!!

So I know I haven't posted lately, sorry. We have been so busy and not in the good way (if there is such a thing). Hudsyn is home and doing well. She threw up again last night even though it was a ton it was only one time. I am believing that she is and will be fine.
Today I chaperoned a field trip for K to Apple Charlies! I love apple orchards, not necessarily searching for wandering classmates of my daughters. Her teacher mentioned something to the tune of blah, blah, blah and oh yeah I gave you my difficult kids, Amy said you would be great with them. Thanks Amy (she was K's kindergarten teacher). I had a wanderer, every two seconds I lost him. How will I explain this to his Mom??
Yesterday was K's birthday, she is 8 now. It's amazing how you can't stop time. A little birdie told me that she did super on the writing portion of her MEAP test. I've always known she was brilliant!
Also I have a friend who I spoke with this morning for a few minutes. She shared with me an awful part of her past. I already knew she had a few miscarriages but she shared today that she had a full term baby and a few days after his birth he passed. She told me his name and said how much he looked like an angel. This was over 25 years ago and she was still hurting so much today. I am not sure that you can ever get over this but today it was very fresh in her mind. I am sure because she saw me and said K told her all about Hudsyn.Please keep her in your prayers she is a strong woman of God and very special to me. I would really appreciate it!

7 Comments:

At October 12, 2007 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Hudsyn is fine. Look how beautifuil she is! I can't get over the fact that K is 8. Life has such a way of flying away from us. You have the most precious children and each one is absolutely beautiful in God's site. Like Dad prayed over each of them...wake up...it's time to do God's work and awake they all will to His will. Love you guys!

 
At October 13, 2007 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Sara said...

that baby is absolutely perfect; inside and outside. i may just ride my bike over to see her today. can i have her? lol.
what a mom, chaperoning a field trip with a newborn? sheesh!
happy birthday k! (wasn't she just born last month?)

 
At October 13, 2007 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Trish said...

Isn't she lovely! Isn't she wonderful! [As Stevie Wonder says]
K is 8 already!! I am getting old,
time is just going too fast.

 
At October 13, 2007 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I know you guys, 8 seems so old. I can't believe it. Sara, you are more than welcome to ride your bike over any time and come meet her!

 
At October 14, 2007 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Pat said...

You have such a beautiful family - every single one of those children are so precious. Happy birthday to K!

 
At October 17, 2007 at 2:36 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

Im so glad Hudsyn is better. Its so sad K is getting older, i mean i remember us picking flowers like it was just yesturday. Shes so beautiful and sweet. Your an amazing mother Am, and I hope when/if i have children i will be as wonderful as you.

 
At October 17, 2007 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I forgot about you two picking flowers. She loved that so much. You will be a great Mom. You have an insane amount of patience. Besides you still act like a kid, a kid with good motor skills.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home