Friday, August 31, 2007

Hudsyn

I think Hudsyn may have turned sideways or transverse. We were watching T.V. the other night and Chad and I both felt her turn, her head stopped on my right side. Before we could cup her head with our hands and now what we feel is very different. So exciting! If she stays sideways they will still have to do the procedure but it should be a lot easier and less painful.
In other fun and exciting news we are going to go today and buy the rest of the stuff she needs! Which isn't much because of her and Bell being so close in age we can use all of the same stuff! This is the first time ever I didn't get rid of all the baby stuff. We bought our double stroller and carseat (I lost Bell's carseat somehow). I am getting anxious with just a little over 5 weeks left until my actual due date. Unless I can convince them to induce me or the procedure puts me into labor! I need to start packing my bags and getting everything that isn't ready in place.
K starts school on Tuesday and I am sad and excited, it's a lot of driving and time in the car but it will be nice to have her back in school getting her brain exercised. T doesn't start until the week of the 21st and he goes for two and a half hours a day four days a week. That will be nice, I haven't been without him for that long in at least six months if not a year and probably only 6-8 times in his whole life. I hope he loves it and has fun.
I am boring myself at this point so I am going to go now!

5 Comments:

At August 31, 2007 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Pat said...

You aren't boring me...it's just this kind of little details of life that are so sweet to read about.
How could you lose a car seat? Are we related? That sounds like something I could do!

 
At August 31, 2007 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love that picture!!!!!!!!! Boring us that is the only we have to talk about HELLO!!

 
At August 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Trish said...

So glad to hear Hudsyn is turning!!

I know you are getting anxious and
pray the time goes fast!

 
At September 1, 2007 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Sara said...

i'm going to buy you a giant spatula.

 
At September 1, 2007 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

How you lose a carseat is beyond me. I still have the base it clips into but I realized before we moved I couldn't find the seat. I am losing my mind, that much I do know!

I think I need a giant spatula!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home