Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pre-School and Other Fun Stuff!!!

In the truck on the way to T's first day of pre-school!
So Monday was Tristin's day of pre-school today was his second. Next week he will have a full week that means two and a half hours a day for four days. Lots of fun for him a small break for me! So far he thinks he likes it unless he changes his mind which happens every five minutes. Once he's there he loves it and runs right into the class without looking back. It is going to be great for him.
In other news I am still dilated to 3 and 70% effaced but now her head has moved down real low. As soon as my Dr. began the exam she could feel her head. So she was sure I would be in labor any day now, which seems to be going no where. If I don't go into labor she is going to induce me on Monday. I go in at 9:15 and we'll go from there! I am very excited, I am ready to meet Hudsyn! Chad is even more ready than I am, I have never seen anyone so excited.
I will try to post again soon!

8 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Trish said...

Wow! PreSchool already? Amber,
where does the time go? I remember
you at that age!!

Pray Hudsyn will be here soon!
A new baby is always an exciting
event.

Love you!

 
At September 27, 2007 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Pat said...

What a great picture! Pretty soon baby Hudsyn will join the gang - how wonderful!!

 
At September 28, 2007 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Sara said...

what a great pic of T. come on hudsyn!

 
At September 29, 2007 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Sara said...

HOORAY!! welcome baby hudsyn!

 
At September 30, 2007 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Congratulaton on the arrival of baby Hudsyn...what a cutie!

 
At October 1, 2007 at 12:07 PM , Blogger august032012 said...

Hey babe...updates??

 
At October 1, 2007 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Trish said...

Congratulations! Hudsyn's finally
here!! Loved the pictures your Mom
sent.
Wow! Amber, you sure have a beautiful family!

 
At October 6, 2007 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Sara said...

stop laying around eating oreos and blog about hudsyn!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home