Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thanks Aid!

Just wanted to thank you Aid for all the help you give me. Doing my dishes, helping with the kids and being so good to visit them. They will grow up having great memories of the time you guys spent together. But especially for helping me make 85 cupcakes at 8:00 at night, just a couple hours after bringing Hudsyn home from Children's . On your day off, none the less. I was so tired and half brain dead. Kaitlynne was so excited she had a cupcake for every kids in her class and all the teachers and other staff at her school. You are the closest person I will ever have to a sister! Thanks for all the help and your friendship! I love you!

8 Comments:

At October 13, 2007 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Me too. I love her. She is such a kind gentle hearted person. Thank you Lord she is our family!

 
At October 14, 2007 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Sara said...

aid, you're awesome. now bring me a cupcake. for goodness sake, you've got 85 of 'em.

 
At October 14, 2007 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Is Aid for hire? I could use someone like her!

 
At October 17, 2007 at 1:51 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

Aww Am, thanks, and I love you too! I enjoy every minute of being with you guys, and I actually really enjoyed making 85 cupcakes! It was fun! Sorry Sara, no more cupcakes, apparently they were scarfed down by a bunch of little people, and yes Pat I am for hire, for no less than $50 an hour, but since your such a great person ill give you a discount...how does $49 an hour sound???

 
At October 17, 2007 at 1:54 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

oooops.....And I love you very much too Aunt Arlene!!

 
At October 17, 2007 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

It was fun!

 
At October 20, 2007 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Trish said...

Aid~ you are something else girl! Funny as ever!
Been through those ol' McDonalds doors, needing a fry lately?
You and Mandy made up the funniest
songs, we still sing them!
Would love to see you!

 
At November 12, 2007 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Margie said...

hey... where's some pics of the new baby? Quit holding out on us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home