Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bedroom Makeovers

I mentioned in my last post that I love Kait's new room. I love it but she hasn't seen it yet. She has been at her Dad's. We thought it would be less chaotic for her if we did it while she was gone. She comes home today after school. I can't wait for her to see it, she's going to love it. This is her third room change since we moved in mid November. This will be her last. It is the smallest room in the house, maybe even in the world. She is the only person in the whole house that doesn't have a rooming buddy. So by default she gets the small room. Chad and I moved to her old room, it is much bigger as well as hot pink. Today it is getting a paint job. Thank God. The pink is bright enough to light a cave. Tristin and Greysen's room is done as well. It may be my very favorite room in the house. It is so cute, when we buy Greysen's crib I will post pics of that room. We haven't bought the crib yet because I can't find the right cherry to match T's bed and if I order it from the same people we got the other kids beds from we may have to use our entire tax return! For the first couple of months he will sleep in his bassinet in our room. I really do need to start looking for one to match though. Anyhow that is our bedroom update situation. I know you were all just dying to know.
I went to my appointment yesterday and surprisingly everything was good still. No sign of him coming in the next few days. I will be 37 weeks on Friday. I don't expect to see any action before that. I am still not dilated and he seems to be happy in there now. The longer he cooks the happier he will be. In the beginning of my pregnancy they said they were going to induce me at 39 weeks. I am not sure if that still is the case or not but I know that God knows what baby Grey's birthday will be and that is all I need to know. I will try to keep you updated but as for now don't expect much change!!!

6 Comments:

At January 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Kfrank said...

I love the new room!

 
At January 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Does that color look familiar?

 
At January 29, 2009 at 1:00 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

I love the room, cant wait to see it in person....and im jealous that she has a better tv in her room than i do....then again i bet its better than the one in your room lol....

so now i dont feel so bad ;)

 
At January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Trish said...

Sooo cute!

 
At January 31, 2009 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Very cute!!

 
At February 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

That is funny Aid! I was thinking that too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home