Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pretty Bell

Tonight we were watching Nim's Island with K and T. Bell and Hudsy were sleeping. Bell woke up, had a few cookies, watched the movie and then Chad took her back to bed. I commented on how I was impressed that she had stayed in bed. About half an hour went by before I saw her run from our room to her room with a pink pillow (or so I thought). I mentioned how she must have been laying in our bed and wanted to go to her bed to sleep. Then I saw her again, running back to our room with her pillow, but then I realized that was not one of the decorative pillows from the girls beds but my makeup case. I ran up to check out what in the world was going on. I walked in her room and she said "I pretty mama, I pretty makeup". I brought her down to inspect her and grabbed my makeup case. She had nearly every cap off of every item in there. She took big chunks out of my (favorite) lip stick, she put foundation in my moisturizer and did a little other damage but she sure looked cute!!! She was so proud of herself. She has watched me every single time I put on my make up for at least a year. She always says "I want to paint too"! I actually keep old makeup in my case so she can "paint" herself as well. I couldn't be mad because I know how much she loves it and she does have her own makeup in there too. I was actually impressed that she was able to get all the lids and caps off and knew how to put the foundation on. I thought I would post pics of her so you can all see her foundation, I have yet to discover where she put all that lipstick....maybe I should recheck my sheets before I get into bed.

7 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Is she available to do my makeup? She looks very talented!

 
At October 28, 2008 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I'll have to chech her schedule. I am not sure about talented but she is very opionated.

 
At October 28, 2008 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

check that is.

 
At October 29, 2008 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Trish said...

She's so adorable! Mandy's, Emilee has always been the make up queen. She loves do my make up...what I sight i am when she's finished! But what fun to have such girly girls in our lives!!!

 
At October 30, 2008 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Trish said...

I need to proofread before I hit
Publish! I really can spell...honest!

 
At October 31, 2008 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

That's funny I didn't even catch it until you wrote that. I love having girly girls. I just finished dolling Kaitlynne up for Haloween.

 
At November 1, 2008 at 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is she???

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

You have a beautiful family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home