Sunday, October 19, 2008

Belated Birthday Pics!

Hudsyn opening her presents Hudsyns cake Hudsyn eating her cake
Kait opening a furry scarf form her Nana with a pin that she liked out of Nana's collection
Kiat opening her caboodle Kait & friends doing each others make up
Kait getting HSM3 tickets
Hudsyn's first birthday was 9-28. We had a little party for her. She did pretty well. She liked opening her presents so much that she wanted to open Kaits on her birthday too! After sampling her cake she dove her face in. The pictures from her party barely turned out so I posted the one that is clear. Some how the setting on my camera got messed up but my Dad took lots of pics too so we'll have plenty.
Kait's birthday was 10-11 she turned nine. I can't believe I have a nine year old. She had a few girls over from school for a HSM party! Chad and I bought her a Caboodle and filled it with make up, hair things, nail polish, Bath and Body Works lotions and soaps and shampoo and other stuff. She loved it! I have no pics of her opening it up because once she saw what was in it she knocked me to the ground hugging and screaming and such. The girls all took turns doing each others make up and I painted all their nails, including Bell's and Tristin's (he was a boy at an all girl party, and he begged). One of her friends stayed the night, they had a blast.
Blogger will not let me sperate my lines or paragraphs, sorry.

3 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Nine? Can that possibly be true? Love the pics, love you guys.

 
At October 22, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Happy birthday to all! Love looking at those great pictures, did you notice that Sara in her blog picture and Hudsyn sport the same stylish ponytail? Hudsyns is a little fuller though!

 
At October 22, 2008 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

That's funny pat. Hopefully Hudsyn doesn't get her mothers thick hair.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home