Thursday, September 25, 2008

Babies

Picture of Hudsyn licking the spoon after the kids and I made double chocolate chip cookies from scratch!!!
So in a little over 19 weeks Hudsyn will become a big sister. She will turn one on Sunday! I can't believe that there is more space between her and the new baby than her and Bella. Time has flown by being pregnant. I cant believe that we are approaching the half way mark. On October 9th we will have our ultrasound to find out if baby is a boy or girl. We have to wait until after the 20 week mark because my doctors office is so busy. At my last appointment the doctor said the latest they will induce me is 38 and 1/2 weeks. They are a little concerned because last time I was dilated to 3 and 70% effaced almost a month before my due date, and because we live about 45 minutes from the hospital. Coupled with the fact that February is usually an snowy and icy month, which obviously could add more time. The doctor told me that she hopes Chad knows how to deliver and that we should know where all the other hospitals are on the way. So that is just a quick update to let you know where we are at in our fifth pregnancy!

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Kfrank said...

She is so Cute! The girls were just saying that they miss the kids! See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home