Saturday, June 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Pictures of my new kitchen! I think I am going to leave it the buttery yellow color!
We are moving in 6 days. Take away Sunday and that makes 5 days to pack. I feel like I am at a stand still. I am not sure what to pack. We rented a storage unit for a month. Our thought is that we can take all the boxes there and pick up a load each day and put it away. I have a hard time figuring out where to start in a big mess. So that should eliminate that problem!
I am really excited! There were specific things that I wrote down on my list that we needed in a house. This house has everything on my list.
These are my favorite things:
A Big kitchen (we realized that there is 8 feet between cabinets and that runs about 8-10 feet long, right now our kitchen is narrow and tiny)
An outside entrance from the kitchen (where you can actually see into the back not just the side)
A deck with a pergola
A big play room
2 bathrooms
An attached garage
It's almost 600 sq. ft. bigger
I can't wait and neither can the kids! We made a construction paper chain link to count down the days we started with 37 links, now there are only 6.

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Kfrank said...

Love it! I can't wait to see the house. So happy for you guys! You are the best!

 
At June 15, 2008 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Sara said...

beautiful! enjoy every single moment. are you going to have a fridge actually in your kitchen in this house? that's livin'!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home