Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Jonsen

I had to go back to the doctors office today for another ultrasound and a regular appointment. Todays ultrasound was to measure Jonsen's heart because he was moving way too much last time. When I got there my ultrasound tech, that I have gotten to know quite well over the course of my pregnancies, surprisingly had some spare time. She scanned his heart and kept saying how wonderful it looked! She said he is so perfect I could just scan him all day! So then she did!!! Well not all day but for about 20-25 minutes. We had a blast! She scanned him in 3D and 4D. In one pic he is actually hugging my uterus and resting his head on it. That one is my favorite. Chad stayed home with the kids but she gave me another CD to bring home and show him. She tried to capture some good pics. I can't wait to frame them, I actually have a frame on my mantle waiting! Hope you enjoy them too!

6 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Kfrank said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to see him!

 
At October 15, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Pat said...

oh, such beautiful pictures of creation...he's wonderful!

 
At October 15, 2008 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Trish said...

How Amazing...He's perfectly beautiful!

 
At October 15, 2008 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i love him!

 
At October 16, 2008 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Debra said...

How precious! John and I both looked at the pics. John says he's cute.

 
At November 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures. There is NOTHING as precious as a new life.

Congratulations on your new little one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home