Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, my computer is still not fixed. This is primarily because I have not taken it in to get fixed. I should really do that soon. So borrowing Dad's again. I went to the doctor today for my 39 week check up. I am still dilated to 2, not much excitement there. I have an induction scheduled for next Thursday at 6:00 am. Our doctor that is our friend was hoping to induce me on Tuesday but there are no openings. So as for now they are waiting for someone on the induction list to deliver and I will be next in line to be moved up. If we don't get a sooner date as of tomorrow they said they are almost positive that come Monday morning they will be calling with one. They say someone on the induction list will deliver over the weekend for sure. If I am having regular contractions on Saturday the doctor I saw today said to come in Saturday and they will break my water. So basically I know no more than I did before I went to my appointment today. Everything will most likely change. That will give us some time to get things done before I deliver. Like putting our kitchen back together! We tore it completely apart. No floor or cabinets or anything like that. It is all in our dining room addition that is basically a subfloor and studs! What were we thinking??? We decided this was a good plan last week and on a whim ripped it apart! Seriously though it was 20 years old and had country blue ceramic tiled floor and mauve, blue and cream ceramic counter tops. All I could think about was breeding ground that that counter must have been for germs and bacteria. So apparently I decided no counter top was much better! It is going well though. I should have a new floor tomorrow or the next day and my kitchen finished soon! I will blog again when I know what our definite date is.

7 Comments:

At February 13, 2009 at 1:01 AM , Blogger AidyEightKeys said...

well thank god for blogging, cause how dare i assume my cell phone could possibly hold a call for 5 minutes so i can find out what the dr said.....

and as for the kitchen...i didnt see anything wrong with it...i was getting ready to redo mine, cause i didnt think it was cool to have your cabinets flush to the wall...

 
At February 13, 2009 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

Oh my gosh...the cabinets finally fell off of the wall and nearly everything in my uppers broke. This was after we moved the pantry which must have been supporting them!

 
At February 13, 2009 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Margie said...

Did karen tell you i checked on you??

 
At February 13, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Kell said...

i think you should have greyson on monday...it's the best day of the year. i'm totally not prejudiced either. (it's my birthday!)

 
At February 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I keep checking back for baby news!
My computer is down too, I just took it to Best Buy to have it fixed. It has a major virus, they aren't sure it can be fixed. Meanwhile, I have my laptop!

 
At February 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Trish said...

Praying for you...girl you've got the nesting syndrome going on. Tearing your kitchen apart! That's a good sign that you'll be having that baby boy SOON!

 
At February 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Margie said...

Just so you know! Baby Greyson did arrive!! A little peanut at 6lbs 14oz!

That's all I know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home