Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Curious Boy

So I have come to realize that I need a clone. I am guessing if there were two of me I would have prevented my precious boy from sticking a piece of his Diego building blocks down our toilet. Then my husband wouldn't have had to spend his one day off pulling up the toilet and snaking it out! I called a plumber out thinking someone had stuffed diaper wipes down it. The plumber says no there is something plastic in it. I think it is a toy. T says oh yeah, I did put a toy in there. That's my boy! No surprise that he did that, add it to his resume. He is always doing something to satisfy his curiosity.
There was the time when he was probably just about three and he came and told me he was going to open the dinosaur eggs to see what's in them. He was watching Diego's Dinosaur Rescue, so I thought he was using his imagination. He came into to the bathroom a couple times and told (where I was trying to take a shower) and it clicked with me. I jumped out, ran to the living room only to find raw eggs all over our carpet, the refrigerator door wide open with a chair in front of it and my new 18 pack of eggs gone.
I told my girlfriend that I need to give him specifics as to what he can and can not do. She said "I am almost afraid for you to tell him anything to give him any ideas". It made me laugh knowing how well she knows him. On second thought, she's probably right. I better not.

4 Comments:

At April 4, 2008 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Debra said...

That's our boy!

 
At April 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Trish said...

BOYS!!!

 
At April 5, 2008 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Sara said...

oy! as i used to say about mac, good thing he's cute! and congratulations on your new home fixin's. isn't decorating fun? hey, did you move? you should tell me these things so i don't go knocking on some stranger's door.

 
At April 5, 2008 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Amber Land said...

We didn't move yet! We are moving June 20th! I can't wait - more space here we come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home