Monday, March 31, 2008

Love It!

I ordered this baby sling the other day! I love it! It is called a Baby K'Tan. It is made of soft cotton. It never hurts my shoulders because I can spread the fabric down all the way around my shoulder (the shoulder straps are actually supposed to go over her shoulders as well, I am not sure why they aren't over her shoulders in these pics). Hudsyn loves it, she can go from being very mellow in her swing to ecstatic when I put her in it. She kicks her arms and feet and squawks in excitement. I had to take her out of the gym at a talent show at K's school because she was so excited. If you are looking for a way to carry your baby and still get things accomplished this is the way to go!

5 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Louise said...

This is like American Indians used only front-wards. They carried their babies all wrapped up on their backs.
Wish we could have had something like this way back when I had young'uns small enough to carry around. And even way before that. I took care of sisters & a baby brother from the time I was old enough to pick them up and carry them.

 
At March 31, 2008 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Kell said...

The baby K'tan is a lot like the Moby Wrap Elek and I use. Sometimes he likes it, other times not so much. He's a bit moody like that.

 
At March 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Amber Land said...

I was thinking that about the American Indians too.
I was going to buy the Moby. I was reading reviews and they are very similar. He sounds like Kait as a baby!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Sara said...

i am ordering one for Donny.

 
At April 4, 2008 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Margie said...

THose are so cool, much better than one armed hip thing I had to do 15 years ago!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home