Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yesterday we were all in the car and there was a huge truck behind us. Chad told T look at that truck and he turns around and says in a high pitched voice "That's supafly yo"! Then a few seconds later he says look there's a taxi on the GPS. He also was playing at the table with his cars and started dabating the horsepower each one had. He is four where does he come up with this stuff? He loves to test out things he hears other people say. Then he covers his mouth and says OOPS to check and see if it okay and not get into trouble at the same time. He is so funny. I love him!
In other news I signed T and Grace up for T ball and my girlfriend Karen's daughter C is playing too! They will all be on the same team! We will all have so much fun! I can't wait! I love t-ball time! T has been waiting for like three years to play, he finally gets to! I wonder what he will be like once it starts. I will let you know in about a month and a half!!!

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Trish said...

BOYS are a totally different species is what this Gram always says!!!
They love cars, trucks and anything with a motor, they scale walls, fly through the air with the greatest of ease and are absolutely fearless!
Absolutely entertaining and funny.
Your babies are beautiful!!!!!!!!

 
At March 11, 2008 at 12:21 PM , Blogger august032012 said...

hahaha he is a cutie pie!!! I remember when Jake was that little. Treasure it..because soon he will be 17 years old, help me Jesus!
Your children are precious.
Love you punkin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home