Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sandcastle

So it's 11:00 pm. I just got out of the shower and headed down to my room. Kait and Bell were in my bed. I turned on the light to get dressed. Not realizing they would be in there. Bell looked at me with complete concentration in her eyes and said "I'm making a sandcastle in my diaper." It cracked me up I usually get on her for her potty talk, she is obsessed with bathroom talk and has been testing it out since she was old enough to form a sentence. In fact when she is mad at a sibling she calls them pee. It is so disgusting, I hate potty talk. Someday this phase will pass, right?

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2009 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Trish said...

This too shall pass...don't you wonder where they come up with this stuff?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home