1. Greysen in his Sleepy Wrap. He literally stays in there almost all day. I put him in his swing for a little while so he can stretch out and put him on his tummy for a little bit. I may have mentioned it before, in case I didn't he is very fussy. He cries the nearly the whole time he isn't wrapped. When I wrap him he is instantly content and most often falls right to sleep.
2. Crazy Kait, she is showing that she is embracing her tweenhood (I think I may have just made up a word).
3. Hudysn on top of a toy (she is always climbing). She doesn't have a shirt on because she just finished eating chocolate cake and got it all over her shirt.
4. Bell "reading" in their boxcar (from the boxcar children series)/ cage (because they always pretend they are dogs).
5. Trisitn lighting the way in the boxcar cage.
6. Their boxcar.
7 and 8 - Baby Grey in his bouncy seat, I took about 30 pics of him in the seat and those are the only two that he isn't making sour faces in.