Monday, May 18, 2009

Creation Museum

On our way home from vacation we went to the Creation Museum. It was an amazing place. It was so great to be able to show the kids what we have been teaching them. If you ever get the opportunity to go it is well worth your time and money. They focus on dinosaurs and the great flood as the "missing link". It's in Petersburg, Ky. I can't explain how cool it was so instead I leave you with pictures! I am only posting Adam and Eve tonight. Of course posted them backwards and am too tired to fix it so start at the bottom and work your way up, or not whatever works for you! The next post will be pics of Noah and the Ark.

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Margie said...

I've heard about that! I wanted to go sometime!

 
At May 20, 2009 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Trish said...

Awesome place to take the kids...looks like everyone had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home